We are proud to be supporting Comic Relief this March.
How are we supporting Comic Relief?
Quite simply… for every red wig that we sell we will be donating £1 to Comic Relief. There will be no extra cost to our customers, Wonderland Wigs will just tally up all the red wigs sold in March and at the end of the month will give £1 for every red wig that was sold.
What will Comic Relief do with the money?
Comic Relief is a major charity based in the UK which strives to create a just world free from poverty.
- Comic Relief fund work that gives young people living with mental health problems the chance to access services tailored to their needs.
- they fund organisations who seek to ensure that those working with young people with mental health problems have the necessary skills and understanding to work effectively in this area.
- they fund work that actively encourages young people to be involved in developing projects of value to them – right from the initial project design through to the final evaluation of the work carried out.
- they fund work to ensure that young people with mental health problems from specific groups (such as rural communities, Black and ethnic minority groups, and gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities) receive the targeted support they need.
- they fund work which is examining and researching how information and new technology can be best used to support young people with mental health problems.
So if you want to support Comic Relief this March and also have great red hair too, click here to buy a red wig and £1 will go to this fantastic cause.