Buy A Pink Wig And Raise Money For Breast Cancer Care in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2012…
October 2012 is a very important month, and one that everyone should have marked in Pink in their diaries. It is the all important Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The main aim of Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2012, is naturally to raise awareness of breast cancer, it is also about raising money and supporting the incredible charities that help research and support those that are affected by or suffering from breast cancer.
Wonderland Wigs is proudly supporting Breast Cancer Care during Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2012
We have chosen to support the amazing work of Breast Cancer Care for Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2012. We are pledging to donate £1 to the incredible charity for EVERY Pink wig that we sell from now until the end of October 2012. We are hoping to raise a sizeable amount with Halloween at the end of October, Pink Wig sales should be at an annual high!
Here are a few of our Pink Wigs…
Things You Need To Know About Breast Cancer Care?
- 1.9 million people sought information or support from their website
- 1.1 million copies of their expert publications were ordered or downloaded
- Breast Cancer Care answered more than 13,000 calls to their Helpline and more than 800 Ask the Nurse email queries
- they reached 2,348 people with our breast awareness talks
- 4,000 people used their face-to-face or other specialist services
They simply are an amazing charity!
So, don’t forget this October to Buy a Pink Wig and raise money for Breast Cancer Care, and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2012. Perhaps you could arrange a wear pink to work day, and get everyone to wear Pink Wigs?!