Your questions on wigs, hairpieces, hair extensions and half wigs answered…
I want to buy a hairpiece, half wig or extensions – please can you help me with a colour match? Click on the link below
Wonderland Wigs postage information
All items are posted 1st Class with Royal Mail. If you purchase and pay by 2pm Mon-Fri (excluding bank holidays) your order will be posted that day. If you purchase an item on a Saturday before 10.30 am it will be posted the same day. After this time on a Saturday or Sunday it will be dispatched on
Monday (excluding bank holidays).
When will my order arrive?
The below are guidelines for standard delivery. Please note that they are approximate and your order could take longer. There are options available for express delivery if you need your order urgently.
UK: Approx 1-3 working days after dispatch
Europe: Approx 3-5 working days after dispatch
Worldwide: Approx 5-7 working days after dispatch
There are options as you check out to purchase express and next day delivery for a small additional charge. We recommend this if you need your order urgently or guaranteed by a specific date.
We offer express delivery anywhere in the world. So if you need your order urgently, simply upgrade at the checkout. Our express delivery charges are incredibly competitive and you will be provided with a tracking number for this by email once your order has been shipped.
UK – if you upgrade to ‘express’ (and order before 2pm) you will receive it the next working day. If it is after 2pm, it will arrive within 2 working days. There are other options available too, such as
9am delivery and Saturday delivery (when ordering on a Friday)
USA, Canada and Europe – we offer 1-2 working day delivery as an express option
Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean, and The Far East – we offer 1-3 working day delivery as an express option
We understand that buying a wig or hairpiece can be a sensitive issue, which you may not want anyone else to know about. Which is why all of our wigs, wig accessories, hair extensions and hairpieces are sent to the specific delivery address that you provide and they are sent in discreet, sturdy, weather proof packaging.
- From the outside no one will be able to identify what is inside
- We don’t include any branding or reference to ‘Wonderland Wigs’ on the outside of the parcel
- Your address label is black font on a white label
- The return address is in a personal name (not the company name) and is plain font on a white label
We pride ourselves on our huge product range. With hundreds of items in stock we’re guaranteed to have what you’re looking for!
Our hairpieces, wigs, Half Wigs and ¾ Wigs come in over 40 different shades; from bright pinks and purples to subtle golden browns.
Need more reasons to shop with us?
- Speedy, reliable international mail order service.
- Great customer service.
- Huge range of products to choose from.
- Free colour match service.
- Expert aftercare.
- Secure payment.
- Quick delivery.
Private Wig Fitting Service / Wonderland Hair studio
By Appointment Only
We are situated in the coastal holiday destination of Bridlington on the East Coast of Yorkshire, England. We are one of the UK’s leading online retailers of wigs, hairpieces and accessories. If you are unsure of the right wig for you or want to try on some of the wigs for yourself, We have a private wig fitting room to give you some privacy in a comfortable atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a wig for a change of image or due to hair loss or through a medical condition or require a wig during your chemotherapy we have affordable wigs, toppers and hairpieces available in our salon. Late night appointments are available. We would love to help you, Make that call, don’t be afraid to talk about it to someone who knows and understands what you are going through and who can give you advice, support and some simple solutions to your problem.
Aftercare How to wash a wig
- Beore shampooing, gently remove any tangles with your fingers or a pick comb. Fill a basin with cold water (never use hot water) and add a cap full of shampoo
- Put the hair into the basin and soak for 3-5 minutes, gently swishing up and down.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water to get rid of any residue.
- Follow this up by using the same procedure with the, revitialiser however, do not rinse out the revitaliser.
- Do not squeeze or twist the hair but dab, very gently with a towel so as to remove excess water
- Hang the piece on a wig stand or a styling head and allow to air-dry at room temperature. (For human hair wigs
and hairpieces, you can of course, heat-style the pieces to dry them).
- Whilst the piece is still slightly damp, shake and spritz with conditioner as this will coat the fibres of your hairpiece and keep it fresh and deodorised.
- Finish the look with a quick mist of finishing spray which works as a hairspray and will set your style into place without any stiffness. It’s also incredibly easy to brush or wash out
Shampoo as above.
- Spray condition and heat-style to your requirements using gentle heat.
- Although our human hair products are suitable for colouring and for use with heated utensils, we recommend that you exercise care, for example, carrying out patch tests before colouring and limiting any processes to a minimum.
To determine your face shape:
Place yourself in front of a mirror, pull your hair back. Trace the outline of your face, with a bar of soap, onto the mirror. Compare the outlined shape on the mirror to the illustrations below
1. Triangle Face Shape…
Narrow forehead with a wide chin.
Try a shapely-layered look or a curly style. Heavy fringe and layers build fullness on top to soften a wider crown. Hair should be layered all around and tapered in back and at the sides.
2. Square Face Shape..
Angular jaw line is the same width as the forehead.
Try a short style that is
wavy on top. The wispy edges soften a wide forehead and strong jaw line.
3. Oval Face Shape…
Well proportioned, with length of face longer than width.
Try any style. A classic oval shaped face looks great with all styles. Perhaps a longer style with a few graduated layers around the face.
4. Heart Shaped Face
Wide forehead, high cheek bones narrow ( V-shape ) chin.
Try a short and smart elfin crop that is wedged or tapered at the neck. The long wispy fringe softens a rounded and peaked forehead: layers are long at crown, graduated at the sides, and tapered at the nape of the neck.
5. Round Shaped Face…
Full cheeks with a circular form.
Go longer, with lots of soft curls, a layered style, or a classic page. Layers on top and longer length at the back elongate your face.
6. Narrow Shaped Face…
Slender face with a narrow chin.
Try a chic bob, or a bob with waves or soft curls on the top and sides. This style tends to round out your face.
Narrow chin and forehead with wide cheekbones. Bobs work very well for this shape. Avoid wearing height on top or volume on the sides. Use some fringe to
a narrow forehead.
Whether you want long hair or are looking to add volume to your hair, our full head set is the answer. Clips are already attached and the set is ready for instant use in just 5 minutes
Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair, however they have to cared for slightly differently then your own hair. We have made a quick summary of hair extensions do’s and don’t’s for you.
- You can curl, tong & straighten them
- You can use your GHDs on them without any problem
- You can wash hair extensions
- You can dye them
- Don’t use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don’t want that happening
- Don’t use shampoo designed for volume or for dyed hair
- Don’t bleach or lighten the extensions
- Don’t wear your extensions to bed; always take them out first
Click on the link for Wedding and Bridal Hair Advice form below